Issued by Zealong Tea Estate Limited
This Terms and Conditions document governs bookings at Zealong Tea House.
To relieve some of the stress caused by high volume over weekends or holiday times, we respectfully ask that you progress from the dining area to the beautiful gardens and grounds after a period of two hours. This should allow ample time for a light lunch and will ensure that all our guests enjoy their Zealong experience to the maximum.
During these peak times, the minimum order value of $25 per guest may apply.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area, we cannot always guarantee this.
Though the dress code in New Zealand is mostly relaxed and casual, the term “tasteful” is observed while dining at the Tea House Restaurant
One bill per table
In order to facilitate a smooth transaction at the end of your meal, we do not encourage splitting the bill and politely suggest that you nominate one member of your party to take responsibility for the account. Visa, Mastercard and China Union Pay are accepted in the Tea House.
Please take care when out and about on the Estate and do remember that this is a working farm. We have erected numerous signs to assist you to stay on the right pathways.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- The Tea House Restaurant reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $25 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by The Tea House Restaurant's in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a $25 per person fee.
- Where possible, the team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.
- If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, please email "[email protected]" or phone 07 8533018